ESCAPED DIABETES (PART 7)

Gửi bàigửi bởi admin » Chủ nhật Tháng 5 10, 2020 4:10 pm

Contents

I ESCAPED DIABETES (PART 7) 2
1. How does a diagnosis make me diabetic, then not diabetic? 2
2. Reminder of the importance of sugar 2
3 Notes 3

UNIT 2 ; ESCAPED DIABETES (PART 7)
1. How does a diagnosis make me diabetic, then not diabetic?
The blood glucose reference criteria determine the population of people with diabetes. These criteria change over time, depending on the opinions of the medical community.

In 1979, the blood glucose reference criteria were:
- on an empty stomach: 100-140 mg/dL (6-8 mmol/L)
- after meals: 140-200 mg/dL (8-11 mmol/L)
My blood sugar is 150 mg/dL, after meals, hence I am not diabetic.

When the blood sugar level is revised to a lower value of 140 mg/dL, regardless of fasting or after meals, hence, I become diabetic (blood sugar: 150 mg/dL), at the same time a large population of people also become diabetic, and have had inappropriate care and treatment.

When the threshold value is revised to reach 126 mg/dL (7mmol/L), I am still diabetic. In addition a high mortality rate is observed among the 200,000 American veterans treated for diabetes. Death is not due to diabetes, but to various diseases related to lack of sugar. At that time, the AIA (American Iatrogenic Association), an association that focuses on medical errors, sounded the alarm. The blood glucose reference is then increased to 180 mg/dL, but not yet unanimously adopted. With this revised threshold criterion, a whole population of diabetics are no longer diabetic, including me! By chance..

It is the vision of the long term treatment of diabetes (lifelong medication) that gives rise to many different diseases due to the increasingly severe lack of sugar. The same situation is found in the treatment of hypertension with life-long medication, with the same harmful consequences.

2. Reminder of the importance of sugar
Recent research indicates that a 50 kg person needs 300 g to 500 g of sugar per day, 144 g for the brain and 36 g for the nervous system (central and peripheral), the rest is reserved for the functioning needs of the whole body and to maintain a safe blood sugar level of 100-140 mg/dL.

For every 1 kg of food ingested (cereals, meat, vegetables, fruit, etc.), there is 80% sugar produced. To get 500 g of sugar, you would have to eat at least 1,250 g of food per day. In reality, few people consume this amount of food on a daily basis.

A blood glucose level below 100 mg/dL (6.0 mmol/L) will lead to dizziness, comas, pain, indigestion, bloating, gastric upsets, neck cysts, memory loss, insensitivity of limbs, lunatics, seizures, strokes, body fat cysts, insomnia, frequent night urination, etc.

The cell needs 4 ingredients to function properly: glucose, protein, fat, and oxygen. By suppressing sugar, cellular functioning is disrupted, giving rise to various diseases. Sugar should be brought to the body, and not to treat the consequences of the diabetes by adding other drugs for gastric ulcers, osteoporosis, insomnia...... while depriving the body of sugar, and taking in addition insulin.

Glucose+Proteins: allow the production of blood (red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets...)
Glucose+Lipids: allow the formation of nerve tissue fibers, cell membranes, blood vessel walls, skin, cartilage, bones...
Proteins+Lipids: ensure cell nutrition
Proteins+proteins: ensure the stability of the DNA genetic code is maintained

Regardless of the type of diabetes (1-2-3-4-ketone), diabetes occurs when there is a disruption in sugar metabolism, i.e., an imbalance in the compensation between the amounts of sugar and insulin. Too much insulin will block the secretion of pancreatic insulin leading to pancreatic cancer.

To maintain balance, it is necessary to consume sugar, preferably glucose (cane sugar, sugar cane juice is better), insulin preferably of natural origin (bitter cucumbers), have a varied and complete diet (vegetable-animal /glucid-lipid-protide), and practice physical exercises, preferably QiQongTherapy exercises. These are the exercises that will increase oxygen. We thus have the 4 ingredients necessary for proper cellular functioning.

The most serious case is when there is no sugar intake, but there is always insulin intake. At the first stage, all the glycogen and fat reserve in the liver is exhausted to give sugar, the liver decreases in volume, becomes inert. At the second stage, sugar is extracted from all parts of the body giving muscle wasting, weight loss, osteoporosis, memory loss, kidney failure (haematomous spots on the skin, scattered over the body). At the third stage, it is the fatal stage, all the fats in the body are degraded to give sugar. Since acetone is the product of fat breakdown, at this stage the person will release the smell of acetone.

Degradation begins with liver failure leading to liver cancer, followed by pancreatic cancer, renal failure (dialysis), brain inertia, and finally heart failure leading to eternal rest.

3 Notes
Deviation of the mouth, due to lack of sugar: take glucose and massage the face, cheek on the opposite side of the deviation.

The non-metabolized fats, due to a lack of sugar, will form fat nodules under the skin, scattered throughout the body.

A sign of fat accumulation in the intestines, even if the measured blood level is normal or even low: silver-coloured stools float to the surface in the toilet bowl. This situation will lead to intestinal cancer.

Treatment: Take glucose, natural insulin, eat well and practice QiQongTherapy exercises.

The following pathologies are due to the parents' nutritional deficiency, giving birth to children with:
- Autism: protein deficienc.
- T- Small talle head, bone deformation: lipid deficiency
- Different forms of epilepsy: lack of glucose and protein
admin
Site Admin

Bài viết: 6798
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật Tháng 4 17, 2011 12:18 am

Quay về Commenting on the subject Qigongrememo (KCYĐ)

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến3 khách