MINIMIZE NEW CASES OF DEATH DUE TO COVID 20 (PART 54)

Gửi bàigửi bởi admin » Chủ nhật Tháng 5 10, 2020 4:03 pm

CONTENTS
CONTENTS 1
MINIMIZE NEW CASES OF DEATH DUE TO COVID 20 (PART 54) 2
A. Intrigues 2
B. Treatment of the cause 3
1. Difference between covid-19 / covid-20 and treatments according to QiQongTherapy, branch of Complementary Medicine 3
2. QiQong Therapy Exercises 4
C. Notes 4
D. Anecdote 5

A. Intrigues
1. Since the leak of covid-19 probably from a laboratory in WuHan, China, recent studies have shown:

- the protein sequence of covid-19 is similar to that of the virus that caused SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) giving inflammations of the throat and lungs.
- the protein sequence of covid-19 is also the same as that of the virus that caused HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) giving weakness and chills.

This suggests that covid-19 is manufactured. For two different cases, it should have two different treatment modes.

2. This virus is believed to have originated in a microbiological research laboratory. Creating a virus goes hand in hand with creating an antidote and a vaccine. After successful human trials of antidotes and vaccines, the virus will be dissipated somewhere in Africa. The media will announce a new disease in Africa, named SARS, and that scientific research laboratories and pharmaceutical industries are developing drugs and vaccines, which will soon be available. This is the million-dollar stakes for the scientific and pharmaceutical tycoon, who creates the disease and then sells drugs. Doing evil and doing good, to look good.

Currently China, with the aim of expansion, is using the bacteriological weapon to counter all its adversaries. This is the result of a fictional TV series produced in China a few years ago called "Terrorist Magnat", in 49 episodes.

3. Under the banner of "vaccines for children" against malaria, paralysis, convulsions, meningitis...many experiments and trials have been done in Africa, India, Philippines, Congo, Afghanistan...This campaign has only increased the number of paralysis in children, as well as the profits of the industrial and scientific Magnates. Many countries have expressed doubt about these vaccines, this campaign has been discontinued. The South African Press has reported the situation, with a mention late then never "Are we laboratory guinea pigs for your scientific experiments and your monetary profits..." Excerpt from the writings of Robert F Kennedy in Facebook on April 14, 2020.

4. Today's China, in an attempt to dominate the world, has spread the virus to kill the world's people, destroy governments and financial systems....

B. Treatment of the cause
China is currently, and more subtly, spreading covid-20, abusing global deconfinement, to spread its nationals carrying covid-19 and covid-20 around the world. The problem is that, at present, there are still no effective drugs to stop covid-19, how to counter the second wave of murderous and sneaky assault of covid-20!. There are no instant tests to identify covid-19/20 viruses to establish an appropriate course of treatment. All current treatments are aimed at minimizing and abolishing the various symptoms.

1. Difference between covid-19 / covid-20 and treatments according to QiQongTherapy, branch of Complementary Medicine
a. Signs of covid-19 are similar to those of SARS: high temperature, fever, inflammation of the throat and lungs...these are signs caused by the viruses spread by China to Africa and later to other countries.

Measurements given by tensiometer, thermometer, glucometer are the following:
Elevated systolic, diastolic and pulse blood pressure with rise in body temperature measured at the forehead and throat, but blood sugar is low. Low blood sugar indicates a lack of glucose, which is essential for the production of antibodies. Therefore, there is not enough IgG production to mark infected cells, nor IgM production to destroy these cells, which is why the person dies after 14 days of an unparalleled battle attempt.

According to QiqongTherapy, lack of sugar leads to lack of appetite- indigestion- lack of Energy and Blood. The heart has to beat harder to irrigate the whole body with the little volume of blood, causes the rise of heat to the heart and lungs. In addition, the lack of glucose causes the tendino-muscular retractions that tighten more and more the lungs, making breathing more and more difficult, leading to death. People with low blood sugar die quickly and easily from covid-19.

Treatment
It is not social distancing or the wearing of masks that addresses the problem. The treatment consists of increasing the consumption of glucose, by drinking more water containing glucose and lemon (or lime) juice, or Pepsi, because Pepsi lowers blood pressure and fever, while providing sugar, thus avoiding indigestion, sweating and heart fatigue.

b. Signs of covid-20 are similar to those of HIV: no fever, no inflammation of the throat and lungs, but there is general fatigue, low blood sugar, low body temperature, cold body temperature, trembling limbs, body pain...covid-20 lowers blood sugar levels resulting in decreased energy, inertia of the reflex and immune system, lack of antibody production, decreased body temperature. The low temperature slows down blood circulation, promotes the densification of fats in the blood and the formation of blood clots, leading to blockages of blood circulation, stroke or cardiac obstructions and arrests, leading to sudden death, often during sleep.

Treatment
It is necessary to increase body heat, blood sugar and blood pressure...to activate blood circulation by drinking a lot of water sweetened with glucose, or by drinking Coke, Coke increases blood pressure while bringing sugar, immerse yourself in the bathtub of hot water, use the "sauna/spa". During the day always maintain a blood glucose level of 140 to 150 mg/dL and a blood glucose level of 180 mg/dL before going to sleep to avoid a fatal drop in blood glucose during sleep. Blood glucose levels drop by 40 to 50 mg/dL during sleep.

Signs of low blood sugar: dizziness, cold to limbs and body, trembling, loss of appetite, sweating, drowsiness, heart fatigue, general fatigue, glare...

Signs of Stroke, Cerebral Vascular Accident by obstruction: ptosis or facial deviation, sudden loss of strength in limbs, difficulty in speaking

2. QiQong Therapy Exercises
a. To bring energy and blood circulation to the head
Practice all 7 movements, do each movement 10 times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulTc7HPWN7w

b. To strengthen the heart and lungs and prevent stroke, Tap the hands in 4 steps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wejLSMStCDA

c. To boost energy and blood circulation throughout the body, Bring the knees to the chest while blowing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOK1qKOBwxk&t=1184s

d. To warm up the whole body Practice Meditative breathing in the Yang Chakra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQshiUzamdI&t=10s

C. Notes
According to the World Health Organization in 1979, the criteria for blood sugar levels are:
Pre-meal 100-140 mg/dL or 6-8 mmol/L.
After meal 140-200 mg/dL or 8-11 mmol/L

It is the voluntary lowering of current reference blood glucose levels that predisposes to the development of multiple diseases that are difficult to treat, leading to unpredictable deaths.

D. Anecdote
HIV case treated by Master Đỗ Đức Ngọc. This case is a good example of treating the cause of the disorder, not according to the name of the disorder.

Twenty years ago in Montreal, a man in his forties came to see me for fatigue and excessive weakness. During the investigations, I noticed that he had no physical response to stimulation. I forced the flexing of the fingers, I heated the acupuncture points...he shouted: it hurts, I'm hot... but never react to protect the stimulated areas. I asked why? He told me: I don't have the strength to do it ! I said you suffer from defensive inertia, or immune deficiency. He confessed to having HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). I said your sensory nervous system is still functional, but your reflex nervous system is inert due to lack of sugar.

Treatment: consume beef soup (Phỡ Bò) and glucose every day to raise Energy, Blood and blood sugar levels, drink Coke to increase blood pressure and sugar content, do daily physical exercise such as walking, swimming to absorb sugar and restore the reflex and immune system, lengthening day by day the period of walking or swimming. A few months later, he came to tell me that he is no longer infected with HIV. I forced him to flex his fingers, he screamed in pain and pulled his hand out. I said you are fine now! I haven't seen him since he moved to another province.
admin
Site Admin

Bài viết: 6798
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật Tháng 4 17, 2011 12:18 am

Quay về Commenting on the subject Qigongrememo (KCYĐ)

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách