(47)A PERSON SAVED FROM DEATH DUE TO ABRUPT DROP IN BLOOD S

(47)A PERSON SAVED FROM DEATH DUE TO ABRUPT DROP IN BLOOD S

Gửi bàigửi bởi admin » Chủ nhật Tháng 5 10, 2020 3:59 pm

CONTENTS
CONTENTS 1
A PERSON SAVED FROM DEATH DUE TO ABRUPT DROP IN BLOOD SUGAR, THANKS TO AN APPARITION IN THE DREAM (PART 47) 2
I. THE DOCTOR ONLY TREATS IF HE KNOWS THE CAUSE OF THE DISEASE from VARIOUS ASPECTS 2
1. Physical illness 2
2. Karma disease 2
3. Carrying other people's karma with you 2
4. The Soul 4
5. Healing through the mind 5
II. THANKING LETTER 6

A PERSON SAVED FROM DEATH DUE TO ABRUPT DROP IN BLOOD SUGAR, THANKS TO AN APPARITION IN THE DREAM (PART 47)
I. THE DOCTOR ONLY TREATS IF HE KNOWS THE CAUSE OF THE DISEASE FROM VARIOUS ASPECTS
1. Physical illness
It is necessary to know the tension in both arms, the blood sugar, the temperature, the pH to identify the cause of the disease. In this case, the cause is the abrupt drop in blood sugar.

In case where all the values remain within the reference limits, no disease is detected, but if the person has been suffering for years, then we should think about a disease due to karma.

2. Karma disease
It is the Law of Seed and Fruit. The person whom has made others suffer, must suffer in turn to realize and repent of his wicked deeds. At that moment, the person will be able to meet the doctor who will save him/her from the disease, but not before.

Doctors who believe in the Law of the Seed and the Fruit do not accept to treat the person right away, but wait until the person truly repents, after having experienced the suffering caused to others. Doctors who do not believe in the Law of the Seed and the Fruit, for gain and glory, save the person from the disease. These doctors will carry with them the remaining part of the karma of the patient. Later on, these doctors will be afflicted with a disease that no one could save them.

For example, there is a doctor who charges $2,000 a week, the ingredients of the potion change every day. We are going to count the charges per week.

7 potions 7x50$= $350
Consulting fees 7x25$=175$

Total for one week=$525 350+175= $525). While the doctor pocketed $2,000 (two thousands), made a fortune on the misfortune of others, bought beautiful houses...Towards the end of his days, the doctor is confined to a wheelchair, following a stroke that he cannot treat himself.

3. Carrying other people's karma with you
Question: Why do doctors treat patients for a fee, but do not carry the karma of the patients with them?

In Canada, doctors are paid by the government, in other countries, patients pay an amount set by the governments, nobody owes anybody, there is no transfer of karma. Doctors in Oriental Medicine, also collect the fees just necessary to live, so they don't have to carry the karma of others.

There are 2 situations where the doctor makes the mistake of carrying the karma of the patients:
- Doctors who exaggerate in consultation fees
- Doctors who treat for free to make a name for themselves...

Example: To atone for karma, a person has to carry stones from the top to the bottom of the hill. The doctor offers to help him carry stones for $5 per stone. The person has one less stone to carry, and the doctor easily carries a stone without getting tired.

The doctor, who treats the person for free, offers to carry all the person's stones. Suddenly, the person is relieved of the burden that is now in the hands of the doctor, who thus carries the karma of the patient.

The doctor who does not carry the karma of others is the one who does not impose himself without being solicited. Stones exist everywhere from the top to the bottom of the hill, no one needs to carry them. It is the person who gives himself the duty to carry stones as a result of his karma.

This means that no one suffers from diabetes, but out of ignorance, has followed a lifelong medication that will gradually weaken us.

Doctors who want to carry all the stones, means the doctors wish to suggest to patient to give up medication for life, but nobody listens to them, it is that all these people have their karma to atone for.

Doctors, out of vanity and to make a name for themselves, will heal without charge, and in the end will thus carry the karma of the sick.

Without knowledge of the notion of karma, the doctors unwillingly carry the karma of the patients. For example, question: to treat or not to treat a serial killer deadly wounded ?
- heal: he will kill many more people, after being healed by the doctor.
- refusing to treat: it's the choice of the doctor who knows karma. The killer will kill only one doctor who doesn't want to help him, and then die from his wound. So the killer would no longer exist in this world to kill other people.

People don't want to heal

Hereafter are the Teachings of Master Đỗ Đức Ngọc

Question: Who doesn't want to be cured of a disease?

Answer: After exposing their illness, the person asked the doctor what the prescription would be? The doctor said to the patient: If I prescribe you the medicines according to Western Medicine, then the person asked the doctor about his competence, his years of experience with medicines, because he said that he took the most recent, most expensive medicines...without any result.

If I say I'm going to heal according to Oriental Medicine, then the person said he took hundreds of potions from the most famous doctors...with no results.
To undo the pride of the patient, I say I will give potions passed down from generation to generation. The person asks what is in these potions, the doctor said that they are well-kept secrets in the family.

The person asks if the doctor can guarantee his or her cure, the doctor said yes and gives the person a choice of medication.

The person says if they are potions, it takes too much time to prepare, if it is powder, he is afraid to cough, if it is large capsules, he does not like to chew for a long time.
He opts for the sweet tablets, if the tablets are bitter, he wouldn't take them either...
That's how people don't want to be cured.

When the person is willing to heal, they will have complete confidence in the doctor and follow his advice to ensure healing. Knowing that the disease is simple to treat, the doctor said to drink a lot of sugar cane juice every day to get rid of the disease. Few people know how to listen, out of ignorance, they live with their diseases, it's karma!

4. The Soul
In Oriental Medicine, the strength of the liver and stomach pulses indicates the chances of survival. During the palpation examination, if one feels the pulse beat of the stomach at the Xung Dương point (42St/ Chongyang), that of the liver at the Thái Xung point (3L/ Taichong), and of the patient's face remains colored, it means that there is still life.

On the other hand, if these pulses are weak, the face is pale, it is because the soul has left the liver (the liver is the House of the soul), the Entity that controls breathing still remains in the lungs, thus preserving life. If the wandering soul finds its proper site, it will no longer return to the body, causing the departure of the Entity controlling respiration, leaving the body lifeless. It is the definitive death of the person.

In Oriental Medicine, the liver contains the blood, and is the House of the soul. This is why by acting on the point Thái Xung (3L/ Taichong, pt.shu/ /pt. “river”) we can bring the wandering soul to reintegrate the body.

The point Tam Âm Giao (6Sp/San yin jiao) is the crossing point of the 3 yin meridians: Spleen-Kidneys-Liver.

Thái Xung/3L taichong Xung Dương/42St-chongyang Tam Âm Giao/6Sp san yin jiao
In esoteric science, at the back of the brain, there is an invisible silver thread connecting the wandering soul to the body, during astral journeys, just like the rope attached to the kite to bring it back to earth. If the silver cord is cut, the soul leaves the body for good.

Story of a Vietnamese person named R: I am wandering in a beautiful field of flowers, beautiful big flowers everywhere... suddenly I heard: R R R R wake up ! I felt a strong pressure on my face, when I woke up I saw the big breasts of the nurse bending over very close to me to wake me up. I felt a great happiness, I took the nurse in my arms to thank her for bringing me back to life!

5. Healing through the mind
Anecdote of Master Đỗ Đức Ngọc : a case in Toronto hospital

A young man is in a deep coma, the doctors decide to disconnect all external support, and administer morphine to ease the passage into the beyond. The family is reluctant, and having heard that in Montreal there is a QiQong Master, they don't lose the chance to try again. The only person who opposes it is the young man's ex-wife, claiming that if the Western Medicine’s doctors can't do anything anymore, who else could. The man is still unconscious in bed, but tears have streamed from his eyes. The next day, it was the ex-wife who wanted to invite the Master from Montreal to Toronto at the earliest. She said during the night she saw her ex-husband's soul wandering around her bed asking to be saved, he doesn't want to die. The wandering soul also asked his little brother for help, during 3 nights. Once the man was saved, his little brother did not see any more apparition during the night.

There are cases where the wandering soul has the chance to meet, and be healed by the Blessed Virgin or the Bodhisatva ...in the celestial sphere. We take it as a miracle.

The next morning, the family brought me on the first flight from Montreal to Toronto, I arrived at the hospital at 11:00 am. In the corridor of the hospital, I met a blonde lady, speaking in Vietnamese on the phone: is the Master arriving? the doctors will disconnect the plug! It is the ex-wife.

Arrived in the emergency room, I asked if the Chief Doctor of the department agrees, the 2 nurses answered yes and they are here to help me if needed. I asked to disconnect all the wiring on the person.

I noticed that the face still has some colour. I massaged to cause pain 18 times from bottom to top, over a distance of 10 cm, the Tam Âm Giao point (6Sp/san yin jiao). In reaction to the pain, the toes start moving, then the fingers, then the knees...I continued massaging while asking aloud for his name V. Open your eyes! V. open your eyes! V. open your eyes! The two nurses said: "The eyes are opened, he has come back to.him.

I chose the point Tam Âm Giao (6Sp/san yin jiao) because this point has an action on the liver to bring back the wandering soul to the body, an action on the Entity: “Intention “of the spleen, an action on the kidneys to strengthen the brain so that there is no memory loss once out of the coma. Massaging the point is more effective than puncturing the point, because through contact, the Master's Energy can be transmitted to the comatose person.

I figured if I didn't come by this morning, he could be in the other world tonight. Medical science, while powerless, is very reluctant to accept any other treatment approach.

II. THANKING LETTER
Sincere thanks to the Master.
I, the undersigned GL singer, in the name of the whole family, present our sincere thanks to Master Đỗ Đức Ngọc for narrowly saving my brother Đ.N.L from death. He has 1 chance of survival out of 10 chances of death.

On May 21, 2005, L has fallen to the ground at 9:00 a.m. due to a stroke, and was immediately taken to the hospital. The next day, the hospital informed the family that half of his brain had died, he was hopeless. The family is very upset after the doctors' decision to disconnect all external support. As luck would have it, one person suggested to contact Master Đỗ in Montreal. GL called the Master, and was able to get the Master to Toronto in time to save L by QiQongTherapy and acupuncture point massage. Now L. has a normal life again.

GL is aware that Master Đỗ has successfully treated difficult and desperate cases according to Western medicine.

GL has presented the effectiveness of the QiQongThérapy method of Master Đỗ to anyone near or far, so that anyone can have a chance.

GL and the family pray that the Master will always be blessed and protected in the treatment and teaching of QiQongtherapy. GL also thanks Mr. Tư and Mrs. Mai (disciples of the Master) for their devotion during the Master's absence.

Excerpt from the Vietnamese language newspaper Thời Báo Mới, No. 156, on 06 -July 2005.
admin
Site Admin

Bài viết: 6798
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật Tháng 4 17, 2011 12:18 am

Quay về Commenting on the subject Qigongrememo (KCYĐ)

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách