Blood Pressure and Pulse Exam

Blood Pressure and Pulse Exam

Gửi bàigửi bởi admin » Chủ nhật Tháng 7 26, 2015 6:31 pm

Blood Pressure is the pressure of the blood within the body, not just inside the artery. The pressure is a part of Qi and Blood is the nutrient which is also the fuel.
As the body grows, a certain range of Blood Pressure is required for it to function properly. This is what we have pulse examinations in years. However, the sensation of pulse examination from each practitioner and his interpretation is vague and unclear from one another. This is why master Do Duc Ngoc “ KCYD “ had tried to interpret Blood Pressure in the sense of pulse examination which allows everybody to see it in digits and be able to record it. There would be no argument among practitioners for it is so obviously seen. Finally, we may re-exam the pulse to confirm. We always do it this way to learn and to discover more about the difference of Blood Pressure and Pulse Examination.
I have tried to study the master Do's work for years and put them together in one piece for us to put it in practice . It is yet not complete, but more questions and information will help me to revise this masterpiece.

Here is the Standard of Blood Pressure :

Age Systolic Diastolic Heart-rate “ pulse “

0-5 80-90 45-60 45-60

6-12 90-100 50-65 60-55

13-17 100-100 55-70 55-70

18-40 110-120 60-75 60-75

41-59 120-130 65-80 65-80

60& above 130-140 70-85 70-85

Ages from 0 – 17, the Blood pressure from 80 – 100 with the pulse-rates are un-conformed and they run wildly, for those youngsters are very active. However, we have the scale for them which is the landmark..
I chose the number of Systolic Pressure in Blood Pressure “ 80-100 “ as a special landmark for life. As I imagine that our standard life limits at ages between 80 -100. The Systolic is the output. The output “ energy “ of life which we have seen between 80-100. If the output is low this mean energy “ Qi “ is low. When the Qi is lower than 100, our health is in trouble. When it is below 90, it is dangerous, and if it is below 80 , our life is in critical condition even though we are not able to feel it.

When we record the Blood Pressure, we try to write it in a certain format , as :
Age 59 & above, standard : 130-140 / 70-85 / 70-85 which means ( systolic/ diastolic / pulse )
ex: 138 / 72 / 78 which is excellent …

In order to access to an accurate BP reading, we must have a good quality BP monitor with good batteries. We must check and record each side at least 3 times to see the variation and compare. It is best to check our Blood Pressure before and after each meal , drink or any medication to see how they affect our body once they are inside.

Thanks for your inquiries, good luck.

Nam Nguyen
admin
Site Admin

Bài viết: 6798
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật Tháng 4 17, 2011 12:18 am

Quay về Commenting on the subject Qigongrememo (KCYĐ)

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến5 khách