TCM - Advice for post-concussion syndrome,

TCM - Advice for post-concussion syndrome,

Gửi bàigửi bởi admin » Thứ 4 Tháng 7 15, 2015 5:33 pm

My mom was at 69, fell fro a ladder and her head hit the ground. She had the same episode of vertigo, dizziness headache and vomiting. It was so extreme that we all thought that she could pass away. Even though it was severe, she refused to receive treatments from acupuncture- she only believed in WM. I could do nothing for her.
After years of agonizing vertigo and dizziness, she had ear-nose-throat checked, vision test, balanced checked, BP, heart-cardio checked, breathing. Everything was fine except BP. She took medications and 6 others meds for BP, but nothing helped. I must have taken her to different physicians 2- 3x / wk, so far no good.
Finally, she had me start working on her, but she was negative and reluctantly answered all my questions. All I did was relying on BP , pulses and tongues.
She became thinner gradually. BP was fluctuating between very low and very high.

Is this the same problem , Liv Qi invading Sto ?
Liv Qi invading Sto and SP ? What is this and where does it come from ?

**** NOTE :

For Liv Qi to invade Sto Qi, first Liv Qi must be strong and powerful. If Liv Qi is weak , it is not invading any other organ. If Liv Qi is strong, pulse must be strong- full-wiry. There would be headache, vertigo, dizziness, tinnitus and especially easily anger , chest pain and stuffy chest.
It stomach is invading, the Stomach must be weak and not able to defend for itself. There must be upper abdominal pain, weak, undigested food, food stagnation, or vomiting , weak legs, limbs ? anorexia - no appetite, fear of food?

All I know from my mom, there was a crazy blood pressure ( high and low suddenly ).
My treatment aimed at concussion. Head injury is a must even though there was nothing found , blood pressure must be instable condition instead of fluctuating.

Acupuncture alone may not be sufficient. Acupressure and muscle massage along the spine to create pressure and increase pressure along the spine , travel up to the head to break up all blood clots somewhere in the cranial. Stimulating the fingers and toes " spring points- 5 shu points " is very important.
Any herbs which breakdown the blood clots , moving the blood and increase energy is a must . After all, BP will subside and be stabilized and it is GOOD.

My mom was free all of problems after a few treatments. It was a lucky treatment plan.

Wish you with all luck, Janet !

Nam Nguyen
admin
Site Admin

Bài viết: 6798
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật Tháng 4 17, 2011 12:18 am

Quay về Commenting on the subject Qigongrememo (KCYĐ)

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến4 khách