The complicated case...

The complicated case...

Gửi bàigửi bởi admin » Chủ nhật Tháng 9 21, 2014 12:39 pm

The complicated case...
I do not know why only sometimes, off and on I am able to receive TCM mail. This makes me missing all the facts and the story about this case.

Talking about sugar and gas-
Where the sugar is coming from ? Of course from food !!! Food in our body not digested well or not metabolized properly. It is the food stagnates in the stomach not transformed properly and efficiently. After a short time , it ferments and gas forms, sugar " carbohydrates " floats everywhere.
*** If our food is transforming and transporting properly, there is no gas, no sugar leaking in the bloodstream causing a big swing of glucose.

To treat the sugar : First eat less ( less carbohydrates in the body )... cut down 30% of food in each meal which means at least 30% of less sugar is forming.....
*** For the body to consume the sugar properly and efficiently, we need heat " energy " ..........
*** To maintain heat or fire we need oxygen ( we need to consume more oxygen ) by breathing exercise and physical exercise : Running, jogging , climbing. swimming, bicycling ( outdoor activities )... SEDATIVE AND LAZINESS IS PROHIBITED !!!!!!
*** Choose proper foods : Any cold and solid-undigestible foods should be avoid... any spicy and stimulant must be sparely consumed.
FU ZI LI ZHONG WAN _ is good ( it provides heat and energy for the Sp-Sto and Kid ) especially for chronic deficient cold with damp and phlegm stagnation..... The JIN GUI SHEN QI WAN is also helping the kidneys to rejuvenate.

*** Why gas is forming after the tonification of FU ZI LI ZHONG WAN or JIN GUI SHEN QI WAN ??? Because there is some stagnation somewhere in the body and it was not cleaning not clearing out............ This is why we, as practitioners , must follow up each condition after rendering any treatment.
*** Eating too much and too fast and no exercise will cause all kinds of troubles...... NOTHING WILL HELP !!!

*** Acu treatment : Sp6 - S36 , K3 and Ren6 ........ Liv3 and S44 ( may be added for indigestion and smoothing the Qi ).

*** Herbals Rx : FU ZI LI ZHONG WAN or JIN GUI SHEN QI WAN +++ QI REGULATOR like XIAO YAO SAN and FLUSHING ( Fan Xie Ye ) IS A MUST.

If the problem sounds like it is originated or now remained only in the midjiao ..... The treatment plan above is my plan.

EXPECTATION :

STANDARD BLOOD PRESSURE OF THE ABOVE PATIENT ( age 40 - 59 ) should be : 120 - 130 / 65- 80 ... pulserate : 65 - 80.
As the indicated problem, I expected : 100 - 115 or 135 - 150 ( big swing and out of range ) / 82 - 110 ( diastolic ) ....... pulserate : 50 - 62 or 85 -110... Depending on deficiency or excess condition.

As pulse : slippery- full- fast ( excess )...... or slippery / wiry thin and weak-deep ( deficiency )... ESPECIALLY full strong or slippery and Guan ( mid ) position.... Tired, lethargy, may be itching ... bloating, abdominal or chest discomfort or distended sensation... bowel movement of constipation and loose stools. Difficult sleeping ...

********* If we can bring the blood pressure into the STANDARD SCALE, the chance of restoring to the healthy condition of a body is great. The sugar drops, blood pressure drops and gas should be eliminated.

Nam Nguyen
admin
Site Admin

Bài viết: 6798
Ngày tham gia: Chủ nhật Tháng 4 17, 2011 12:18 am

Quay về Commenting on the subject Qigongrememo (KCYĐ)

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách